Universal Access To All Knowledge
Home Donate | Store | Blog | FAQ | Jobs | Volunteer Positions | Contact | Bios | Forums | Projects | Terms, Privacy, & Copyright

Poster: elmagno Date: Nov 27, 2007 12:38pm
Forum: feature_films Subject: The response I received from IA Tech

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Internet Archive. We are having some server issues, and some sites are having some issues or not appearing at all. Please be patient, and we are working on it as quickly as possible.

Paul Forrest Hickman
Office Manager
Internet Archive
www.archive.org

Larry wrote:
> Since last Wednesday the search function in feature films rarely works. This includes keyword searches and such features as "See most recently added."
> Just sayin', for your information. Thanks.

Poster: direwolf0701 Date: Nov 27, 2007 12:46pm
Forum: feature_films Subject: Re: The response I received from IA Tech

there have been major problems for months

not sure what the deal is - but hey.... this is a free site

no complaints from me

Poster: Westwind Multimedia Date: Nov 27, 2007 7:36pm
Forum: feature_films Subject: No such thing as a free site!

No such thing as a free site, a lot of folks have a lot of time into this place, pay attention to the posts "they", the folks who keep your "free site" going are doing what they can to fix the problems! feel free to donate to your "Free" site Suppose you missed that? the donate button? we love free loaders too though! (LOL)